TERMS OF SERVICE
(1) By submitting his order, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions and is bound to them.
(2) For the legal relationships between the operator of the shop and his customers established via this online shop, which is operated under the name "room No9", the following general terms and conditions apply at the time of the order.
(1) We deliver as quickly as possible by parcel service, post or forwarding - usually for small products within a few days.
(2) For furniture, delivery takes place within 4 to 8 weeks after receipt of the order or receipt of the agreed down payment.
(3) Please keep in mind that our products are not mass-produced. We will not always be able to avoid certain delivery times. In such cases we can also carry out your order in partial deliveries .
SHIPPING and DELIVERY COSTS
(1) The proportion of shipping costs for postal deliveries (small products) within Austria is € 4.00.
Germany: € 9.90
Switzerland: € 15.00
(2) When shipping products that we only send by forwarding agent (furniture), the shipping costs are at least € 20.
(3) The delivery is made to the address given by the customer. In the event of incorrect, incomplete or unclear information provided by the customer, the customer bears all the resulting costs.
(1) All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, since they are tax-exempt - small businesses in accordance with §6 (1) 27 UStG and excluding all expenses incurred with the shipping.
(1) Payment is made using the options offered in the payment process - credit card (Visa & MasterCard). Payment must be made in euros.
(2) Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
(1) The goods remain the property of room No9 until full payment has been made .
(2) roo m No9 reserves the right to claim the resulting damage (e.g. interest, reminder or collection costs) if the customer defaults on payment if the legal requirements are met.
(1) In the shop the goods are presented with all essential characteristics. The presentation of the goods does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is thereby only asked to submit an offer by placing an order.
(2) By submitting the order in the shop, the customer makes a binding offer aimed at the conclusion of a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart.
(3) room No9 confirms receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation email. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by room No9. It only serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made through the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
(4) If room No9 rejects the customer offer, the contract is not concluded. The already paid purchase amount including shipping costs and any other costs will be refunded to the customer immediately and at the latest within fourteen days by room No9.
(5) For custom-made products, 30% of the invoice amount must be paid in advance by bank transfer immediately after confirmation of the order. Production only begins after receipt of the down payment.
DISCOUNTS and DISCOUNTS
(1) We do not agree to the widespread procedure of granting discounts to customers, as these have already been factored into the prices anyway, which is why we generally do not grant individual discounts and discounts.
(1) The statutory warranty provisions apply, but no guarantees
(2) In the course of the statutory warranty provisions, room No9 takes back the defective goods that were already available at the time of handover or delivery, against repayment of the purchase price.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
(2) The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by the customer who is not the carrier has physical possession of the goods or if the consumer or this third party orders several goods as part of a single order which are delivered separately, on the day of receipt of the last goods.
(3) In order to exercise your right of cancellation, the customer must inform room No9 (DI Claudia Werchota, firstname.lastname@example.org) of his decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. by email). .
(4) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
FOLLOWING THE WITHDRAWAL
(1) If the customer withdraws from this contract, room No9 has to the customer all payments, which he received from him, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from the fact that the customer has ordered a different type of delivery ), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of cancellation of this contract was received by room No9.
(2) room No9 can refuse the repayment until room No9 has received the goods back or until the customer has provided evidence that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
(3) The customer must return or hand over the goods to the company responsible for shipping immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which he notifies room No9 of the cancellation of this contract. The customer will be informed of the shipping address immediately after receipt of the cancellation by room No9. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
(4) The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
(5) The customer only has to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website. Contact us If you contact us using the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
We would like to point out that for the purpose of a simpler shopping process and for later contract processing, the web shop operator saves the connection owner's IP data in the form of cookies, as well as the name, address and credit card number of the buyer. In addition, the following data is also stored with us for the purpose of contract processing: type and number of goods purchased and date of purchase.
The data you provide is required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we cannot conclude the contract with you. A data transfer to third parties does not take place, with the exception of the transfer of the credit card data to the processing bank / payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to the transport company / shipping company commissioned by us to deliver the goods and to our tax advisor to fulfill our tax obligations.
After the purchase process is canceled, the data stored by us will be deleted. In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the tax retention period (7 years) expires. The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are also stored until the end of product liability (10 years). The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 Paragraph 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary to fulfill the contract) of the GDPR.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Cookies are used for this purpose, which enable an analysis of the use of the website by your users.
The information generated in this way is transferred to the provider's server and stored there. You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are saved. We have concluded a corresponding contract data processing contract with the provider.
Your IP address is recorded but immediately pseudonymized. As a result, only a rough localization is possible. The relationship with the web analysis provider is based on “Privacy Shield”.
Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Section 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1) lit a (consent) and / or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR. Our concern within the meaning of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your email address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter.
As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following email address: email@example.com.
We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
In Austria this is the data protection authority.
As of April 12, 2018